Dear Sir or Madam,
due to the fact that from May 25, 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applies. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), we provide you with information regarding personal data.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is S-Labs sp. O.o. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Dworska 1A / 1U, 31-358 Kraków, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000568209, Tax ID: 9452185706, REGON: 362085817
1) Purpose and basis of processing
Your personal data will be processed:
- In the case of contact for the purpose of concluding a contract, your data is processed in order to take your action before concluding the contract, for example to conduct negotiations or present an offer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR);
- In the case of concluding a contract with you, the data necessary for its conclusion and execution are processed for the purpose of its conclusion and performance (including contact in connection with its performance, payment confirmation) and on its basis (the basis of Article 6 para. 1 letter b of the GDPR);
- in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, including tax obligations, issuing VAT invoices, examining complaints, fulfilling the information obligation (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- in order to determine, investigate or defend against claims on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is then the investigation and defense of claims,
- in order to market their own products and services based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR), which is the marketing of own products and services.
If you have given your consent for the purpose of sending commercial information based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and of the GDPR).
If you contact us by phone, in matters that are not related to the provision of services on your behalf or to perform another contract, the personal data provided by you is processed in order to service your request or request. The basis for processing in such a case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the GDPR, which consists in handling requests and queries in connection with the business activity. The administrator may request that you provide the data necessary to handle the request, then providing such data is mandatory to handle the request.
Conducting traditional correspondence and via e-mail
If you send to the Administrator e-mail or traditional correspondence, which is not related to the provision of services or performance of another contract, personal data contained in it are processed in order to service the request or the inquiry submitted in correspondence. The basis for processing in such a case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR, which consists in handling correspondence and handling requests and queries in connection with the business activity. Providing personal data necessary to handle the request is mandatory.
In the case of a visit to the Administrator’s office, the Administrator also processes personal data collected via video monitoring in order to respect order, protect property, ensure security and detect offenses at the premises of the Administrator. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (the basis of Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR), consisting in ensuring property protection, security, and detection of crimes.
Contact of contractor’s or customer’s employees
If you contact us by phone or e-mail in relation to the contract concluded with your employer or activities undertaken at its request prior to the conclusion of the contract – we process the data obtained in this way in order to perform the contract and take action on its pre-contractual request (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), as well as for the purpose of investigating, defending against claims, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator to protect his rights (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f GDPR). If you contact us in a matter other than a contract, we process your data in order to answer the question or solutions that you are asking us about. The basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in answering a given question or solving a case in connection with the conducted business activity (the basis of Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR).
2) Information about the requirement / voluntary data provision
To the extent that the processing of your data takes place for the purpose of the conclusion and performance of the contract, providing your data is a condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Their application is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. To the extent that the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your request for action before the conclusion of the contract, the provision of your data is voluntary, but necessary to comply with the actions requested by you. We may also request your data if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. If you contact us in order to ask a question or indicate a matter to be resolved, your provision of contact data is voluntary, but necessary to answer the question or solutions of the case. Providing data necessary to send commercial information is voluntary, but necessary for sending commercial information. Their niepoidanie makes it impossible to send commercial information.
3) Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with the entities that we use when processing it, for example: accounting, legal and IT companies dealing in destroying documents, archiving documents, providing access to e-mail, postal operators. The administrator will also share your situation data when it is necessary due to the obligation imposed on him.
4) Providing data to your
Third We do not pass your data outside of the EU / European Economic Area.
5) Data processing time
- obtained on the basis of your request for the Administrator to take action before the conclusion of the contract for the time necessary to take action on your request
- acquired for the purpose of conclusion and performance of the contract, we process until its completion,
- processed for the purpose of the legal obligation – until its completion,
- processed in relation to the legitimate interest of the Administrator – until it is filled in or your effective opposition is reported.
- we process recorded on video monitoring for a maximum of one week,
The above processing periods may be extended for a maximum of time necessary to investigate or defend against claims. After this period, personal data will be anonymized or deleted.
6) Your rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it
- the right to rectify (correct) your data
- the right to delete data.
- restrictions on data processing
- the right to object to the processing of data:
- the right to transfer data:
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
If you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to implement the above rights, please contact us by e-mail or traditional mail using the following data:
S-Labs sp. O.o. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Dworska 1A / 1U, 31-358 Kraków
(from Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 16:00).
7) Making decisions in an automated way
I would like to inform you that we will not take your decision in an automated manner, you will not be subject to profiling.